Are you looking for a professional DSLR camera for yourself? Whether you’re a beginner or a professional, buying DSLR cameras is no big deal, especially when you can avail some amazing deals online.
As smartphones have been improving their cameras, so is our demand to get the best quality images and videos increasing day by day. No matter how amazing a mobile phone camera gets, none can beat a DSLR – not even a camera drone.
The devices we have listed here are those used by professional photographers, bloggers, vloggers and filmmakers. You could be a student willing to learn photography or just an enthusiast who loves using heavy cameras and taking crystal-clear snaps.
Let’s take a tour at the different types of cameras in the market for all categories.
Top 7 DSLR Camera Devices Below 50K
If you’re a beginner or have budget constraints, there’s nothing to worry about. This is because DSLR camera price starts from ₹28,000 for a brand like Canon. Although Nikon DSLR camera price is usually considered more reasonable, when you shop online, offers can be really great. Take a look:
1. Canon EOS 1500D 24.1 Digital SLR Camera (Black) with EF S18-55 is II Lens, 16GB Card and Carry Case
With a wide angle and fixed focused length lens and a 24.1 MP APS-C CMOS sensor, take splendid pictures in broad daylight as well as in the dark. This camera has been designed for social media bloggers and freaks, since converting photos to square is very simple in this camera.
2. Sony Cybershot DSC-HX400V 20.4MP Digital Camera (Black) with Free Bag
Not only is this a splendid camera with 50x zoom and 20.4 MP resolution images, but is very flexible if you want to attach other accessories like microphones, flashes and more. In fact, you perhaps won’t need a flash because this DSLR takes amazing pictures in low light too.
3. Nikon D3500 DX-Format DSLR Two Lens Kit with AF-P DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR & AF-P DX Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED (Black) 16 GB Class 10 SD Card and DSLR Bag
You may not be a professional photographer, but you’d surely love to have a DSLR camera for yourself. If taking pictures from a smartphone is not your thing, then check out Nikon D5300, a camera that gives an image resolution of 24.2MP but can be easily used by beginners.
4. PANASONIC LUMIX G7 4K Mirrorless Camera, with 14-42mm MEGA O.I.S. Lens, 16 Megapixels, 3 Inch Touch LCD, DMC-G7KK (USA BLACK)
If you’re just looking for a great, lightweight camera that is easy to use, fits your budget and provides professional quality photography and videography, opt for Panasonic Lumix. You’ll get 4K Ultra HD photos and videos with high visibility, high speed auto-focus and flexible expandability.
5. Canon EOS 200D II 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-55mm f4 is STM Lens (Black)
Another great camera to shoot 4K videos of humans, Canon 200D has got up to 3,975 auto-focus point positions to select from in the manual selection mode along with eye detection. The 24.1 MP CMOS sensor allows you to take amazing pictures and videos in the dark as well.
6. Nikon D5600 with AF-P 18-55 mm + AF-P 70-300 mm VR Kit with Bag and 16GB Memory Card Free
Have dark and unclear images been a problem for you? Well, if you own the Nikon D5600, it is never a problem. With this 24.2 MP camera, take the best shots in low light and from a great distance. The 39-point autofocus system and a speed of 5 fps, it provides crystal-clear candid photos too.
Professional DSLR Cameras Above 50K
Usually, the real professional cameras, especially the ones designed for videography are the most expensive. The most expensive camera by price is undoubtedly Canon. In fact, for getting HD quality photos in dim light, even a Sony digital camera price is above 50K. Let’s check them all out:
7. Sony Alpha ILCE 6000Y 24.3 MP Mirrorless Camera with 16-50 mm and 55-210 mm Zoom Lenses (APS-C Sensor, Fast Auto Focus, Eye AF) – Black
You don’t have to be a professional photographer to use that kind of a camera. Sony Alpha A6000Y shoots at a speed of 11 fps, works in dim light and provides an image resolution of 24.3 MP. Moreover, it is Wifi-enabled and extremely simple to use for beginners.
8. Canon EOS 200D II 24.1MP Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-55mm is STM Lens + EF-S 55-250mm is STM Lens (Black)
Are you looking for the perfect DSLR video camera at a reasonable price? If yes, there’s nothing better than Canon EOS 200D. Having 3,975 autofocus point positions and a 24.1 MP CMOS sensor, this camera shots 4K HD videos even in the dark.
9. Nikon D7500 20.9MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) with AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens (with Bag)
When you’re looking for a DSLR vide camera, Nikon D7500 is not something you can miss out on looking at. This multi-cam having a 18-140 mm wide lens and a 180k-RGB sensor shoots 4K Ultra HD videos at 30 fps and gives an image resolution of 20.9 MP.
10. Canon EOS 77D 24.2MP Digital SLR Camera + EF-S 18-135 mm 3.5-5.6 is USM Lens with 16 GB Card Inside and Camera Case
If you’re a travel freak, there’s no better camera for you than the Canon EOS 77D. This is because it has the fastest auto-focusing speed of 0.03 seconds. The dual pixel CMOS AF system has 45 al-cross-type AF point system and can cover a wide area as well.
11. Canon Digital Camera EOS M6 MKII(BK) 15-45(in) with 16GB Ultra Card & Bag
One of the greatest DSLR cameras a professional videographer can have is the Canon EOS M6 Mark II. Having a frame rate of 30 fps, a close focusing distance of 2.5 metres, a 32.5 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and a microphone, it provides 4K 30p full HD video.
12. Nikon D7200 24.2 MP Digital SLR Camera (Black) with AF-S 18-105mm VR Kit Lens and Card, Camera Bag
If you are looking for the best DSLR camera, Nikon D7200 is the right choice to make. It is the most advanced model of Nikon, having a 51-point autofocus system and a frame rate of 3.7 fps, it takes splendid pictures of nature, wildlife, events and products. It is the ultimate professional camera one can have.
13. Canon Cameras Eos Rebel T6I Digital Slr With Ef-S 18-55mm Is Stm Lens – Wi-Fi Enabled
The Canon Rebel T6I has a camera lens of 18mm focal length with a minimum aperture being 38. The resolution of your photographs will be 24.2 megapixels, offering a maximum shutter speed of 1/4000 seconds.
14. Canon EOS 90D Digital SLR Camera with 18-135 is USM Lens with 16GB Card
For all professional videographers and photographers out there, the camera you’ve been looking for is right here. Having a 32.5-megapixel CMOS sensor, 45-point all cross-type AF system and a frame rate of 10 fps, it shoots 4K full-HD videos.
15. Canon EOS 5D Mark IV 30.4MP DSLR Camera (Body) + Sigma 150-600mm f/5-6.3 DG OS HSM Contemporary Lens + Arctic Fox Camera Bag with Lens, 15.5″ Laptop & Tripod Holder
Ideal for wedding, landscape, wildlife and motor photography, the Canon EOS 5F Mark IV has 61 auto-focus points and a sensitivity range of 50-102400. It provides crystal-clear pictures even in low light, having a resolution of 30.4 megapixels. The pack also contains a camera stand and camera bag.
On a Final Note
Buying a DSLR camera on today’s date is no big deal. Online shopping has made it easy for us to buy the most expensive devices at really good rates. Moreover, the brands too have been designing their models in a way that even a teenager can use it with ease.
Getting features like auto-focus and auto-mode has helped us use professional cameras like DSLR with a lot more ease. Considering the cost, features and ease of use, you need to choose the camera you feel you’d be comfortable with.
Which one of these DSLRs do you think you can use?