Have you had a zest for programming but regret not going ahead in the field? To your relief, online education has now made it possible to explore yourself away easily. I have listed the best 5 web development courses online you can avail of online and give your career a new direction.
Today, every company or start-up needs a website at least. Without being present on the web, it is impossible to gain recognition from the audience. Thus, programming and coding languages have their greatest application in website and app development.
If you are looking forward to stepping into this field that has both high demand and competition, online education websites are providing courses that teach you coding from scratch. An advantage of online education over traditional education is that it does not ask for eligibility requirements.
So, let’s take a look at the courses teaching web development that can make you a pro from level 0.
Web Development Courses Online
Do you want to learn Web Development Courses Online? If yes, then half the battle is comprehending where to start learning to code. Each aspect of creating online websites with design and applications entails a unique set of skills. If you are eager to learn about web development or want to become a web developer, then you have come to the right place. Web developments also include site supervision and upkeep. In improvement to design, qualified experts analyze code for accuracy, tediums, and structural quality. There are so many online web development courses out there that the number of options can be severe. Online Web development courses can be of two types (Paid/Free)
Course name :
- Front-end web developer – provided by Udacity (Duration -4 months)
- BootCamp instructor will teach you advanced web development technologies like React 16, Redux, D3, ES2015, Testing, CSS Flexbox, Animations, SVG, and AJAX.
- Mozilla Developer Network
- The web developer boot camps – are provided by Udemy.
- Understanding Web Development: A Beginners Guide to the Web – It is provided by Skillshare
The Best Web Development Courses for You
If you don’t have any knowledge of creating websites, the following courses on web development are perfect for you:
1. Angular 8 – The Complete Guide (2020 Edition)
About the Tutor:
Maximilian Schwarzmüller is a professional web developer who started learning coding at the age of 13. He masters the coding languages of PHP with Laravel, Python, NodeJS, React, VueJS2 and of course, Angular.
Additionally, he owns a master’s degree in business administration and is a popular instructor in both the fields of web programming and business administration. Apart from teaching on Udemy, he has a very popular YouTube channel and has his own online learning platform.
- An introduction to Angular and Typescript.
- Debugging, Databinding and Directives.
- Dependency Injection, Routing, and Observables.
- Forms and Transforming Outputs using Pipes.
- HTTP Requests, Authentication, and Route Protection.
- Dynamic Components, Modules, Optimization, and Deployment of Angular.
- Animations, Offline Capabilities, and Unit Testing of Angular.
- Workflow Setup, bonus lectures, and rounding-up.
|No. of Students Enrolled||340,051|
2. Build Responsive Real-World Websites with HTML5 and CSS3
If you aspire to create a website that stands out, this is just the right course for you. Learn how to create a professional, user-friendly and responsive website using HTML5 and CSS3. Additionally, you’ll also learn a little bit of jQuery and create an entire fictitious website.
About the Tutor:
Teaching passionately on Udemy since 2015, he is one of the most popular instructors there today. He has more than 685,000 students and 5 web development courses, this one being a bestseller.
- Start with HTML and CSS Formatting.
- Get into the basics of Web Designing.
- Learn as you create a website.
- Make your website responsive and add special effects.
- Optimize and launch the website.
|No. of Students Enrolled||157,282|
3. The Complete 2020 Web Development Bootcamp
Did you miss the opportunity of learning programming in college? If you enroll in this course, you’ll learn all possible programming languages and master them enough to independently start coding and developing websites.
About the Tutor:
Angela Yu is a leading instructor at London App Brewery, one of the best programming boot camps there. She has taught employees on Twitter, Facebook, and Google and has more than 357,000 students on Udemy.
Since the age of 12, she started programming and created her own Space Invader game. After that, she created several websites, apps, and games. However, teaching and sharing her knowledge gives her a lot more joy.
- Start with Front-End Development.
- Learn the intermediate level of HTML, CSS, and Bootstrap.
- Master the advanced level of Java and Document Object Model.
- Move on to jQuery, Unix Command-Line, and Backend Web Development.
- Learn Node.js, Express.js, Application Programming Interface, Git, and GitHub.
- Take a step ahead to databases through SQL and Mongoose.
- Go to the final steps of Authentication, Security, React.js, and Deployment of your website.
- Create two games and a blog website of your own.
|No. of Students Enrolled||132,655|
4. The Complete Web Developer in 2020: Zero to Mastery
Do you wish to kickstart your career in programming? Even if you know nothing, this course will make you a pro in plenty of programming languages. You can become capable of getting a job as a web developer as well as employ yourself as a freelance web developer.
About the Tutor:
Andrei Neagoie is a senior software developer in Silicon Valley and Toronto. He has learned programming all by himself through online tutorials books and experience. After gaining success in his business, he now devotes his time to teaching programming.
It won’t be enough to say that he has more than 190,000 students for all his courses on web development. This is because you’ll find most of his students working in companies like Google, Tesla, IBM, Amazon, Apple, or JP Morgan.
- Introduce yourself to the world of the web.
- Start with HTML5 and CSS.
- Learn Git, GitHub, Open Source Projects, NPM, React.js, and Redux.
- Introduce yourself to website backends and APIs.
- After learning Node.js, Express.js and databases, move on to production and deployment.
- Create a complete website that includes both frontend and backend as a project.
|No. of Students Enrolled||102,901|
5. The Complete Web Developer Course 2.0
If you dream of becoming a web developer, this course can turn you into one even if you know nothing. The programming languages taught in this web development course will make you capable enough to become an independent web developer.
About the Tutor:
Rob Percival is a professional web developer from Cambridge. He studied mathematics at Cambridge University but his passion for programming made him the founder of Eco Web Hosting, through which he shares his knowledge and experience with you.
He is also the founder of Code stars and teaches on Udemy with his team of instructors there. With more than 1 million students and 53 courses, he is one of the best-selling instructors on Udemy.
- Start with HTML5 and CSS3.
- Learn WordPress, PHP, and MySQL.
- Introduce yourself to APIs and mobile apps.
- End with learning Python and Twitter Clone using MVC.
|No. of Students Enrolled||246,668|
Other Online Courses to Learn
Today, online learning platforms have made education extremely simple and affordable. If you ever wish to see a change in your career, you can just opt for courses online at reasonable rates and change your direction right from there.
Some of these courses are on:
- Machine Learning
- High School Education Subjects
If you want to see how well online education can work for you, trust me there are deep discounts available out there. You can easily try one that interests you and see for yourself where it takes you.
Which of these web development courses do you find appealing for yourself?